Spiceworks v4.7 build 50667 released
Spiceworks is the complete network management & monitoring, helpdesk, PC inventory & software reporting solution to manage Everything IT in small and medium businesses.
- Spiceworks Lets You...
- Inventory Your Network & PCs
- Monitor & Manage Your Network
- Manage Your IT Assets
- Manage Changes & Configurations
- Map Your NetworkBETA
- Audit Your Software
- Troubleshoot Your Network
- Run an IT Help Desk
- Be an MSP
- Talk to IT Pros Like You
- Spiceworks IT Desktop is designed for
- IT Pros who have admin rights on their network.
- Organizations with less than 500 devices on their network. It will work with more but it won’t be as fast.
- Running on a PC. It discovers Windows, OS X, Linux and Unix but you need to run it from a PC on your network.
- System Requirements
- Windows XP Pro SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server SP1, SP2 and R2, & Windows 2008 Server
- 1.0 GHz Pentium III class processor
- 1.0 GB RAM
- Browser Requirements
- Firefox 2.0 - 3.5
- Internet Explorer 7.0 - 8.0
Update v4.7 :
The 4.7 version of Spiceworks is now available. A detailed list of enhancements and issues fixed is listed below. Bug entries are indicated by the "fixed" note at the end of the description.
- Rackspace Email Integration
- Dell Warranty Scanning
- Exchange 2007/2010 Support
Read the full list of updates: here