Findbugs 1.3.7 released
FindBugsâ„¢ is a program to find bugs in Java programs. It looks for instances of "bug patterns" --- code instances that are likely to be errors.
- Overall, a small bugfix release.
- New detection of accidental vacuous/useless calls to EasyMock methods, and of generic signatures that proclaim the use of unhashable classes in ways that require that they be hashed.
- Eliminate some false positives where we were warning about a useless call (e.g., comparing two incompatible types for equality), but the only thing the code was doing with the result was passing it to assertFalse.
- Japanese localization and manual by K.Hashimoto. (Thanks!)
- Added -exclude and -outputDir command line options to rejarForAnalysis
- Extended -adjustPriorities option to FindBugs analysis textui so that you can modify the priorities of individual bug patterns as well as visitors, and also completely suppress individual bug patterns or visitors.