PDFResurrect v0.10 released
PDFResurrect is a tool aimed at analyzing PDF documents. The PDF format allows for previous document changes to be retained in a more recent version of the document, thereby creating a running history of changes for the document. This tool attempts to extract all previous versions while also producing a summary of changes between versions.
- main.c: Add additional copyright year
- pdf.c: Allow for creation data to be pulled from objects as well as inline
- Removed strdup and used strncpy for portability purposes
- Makefile.in: Allow for EXTRA_CFLAGS to be specified from command line
- pdfresurrect.1: Updated AUTHORS section to give Francois more props Adjust date
More information: here