iScanner v0.5 released - Malicious codes scanner
iScanner is free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web pages viruses from your Linux/Unix server easily and automatically.
This tool is programmed by iSecur1ty using Ruby programming language and it’s released under the terms of GNU Affero General Public License 3.0.
- Extensive log shows the infected files and the malicious code.
- Send email reports.
- Ability to clean the infected web pages automatically.
- Easy backup and restore system for the infected files.
- Simple and editable signature based database.
- Ability to update the database and the program easily from dedicated server.
- Very flexible options and easy to use.
- Fast scanner with good performance.
- Yes, it’s FREE!!
Version 0.5 (08-May-2010)
- Ruby 1.9 compatibility.
- An installer has been added.
- Scan one file option added.
- Log format error fixed.
- Improve README file and fix some typos.
- Signatures database 0.1.6.
- Microsoft Windows compatibility.
- Export log in other formats (xml, html).
- Extend the database and make it able to detect malicious files.
- Ability to send infected file to iScanner server for analysis.
- Build remote scanner service with API.
- Much more...