DirBuster v1.0 RC 1 - released
DirBuster is a multi threaded java application designed to brute force directories and files names on web/application servers.
Version 1.0 RC 1
- Auto pause, when 20 consecutive 20 errors happen
- Spelling mistakes corrected
- Multi threaded all the work generation, so multiple dir and file exts are scanned at the same time (this makes it much faster!)
- Reconstructed multiple parts of the code
- Proxy settings are now persistent
- The ability to change the look and feel has now been added
- Added Jbrofuzz dir list (Thank you Yiannis)
- Removed the two large dir lists
- Added new reporting formats (simple lists, xml, csv).
More information: here