eParapher Nightly builds released : Sign your files digitally
eParapher is a end user security software that digitally sign files and manage keystores content’s.
3 standards of digital signature are supported : PDF, PDF/A, CMS and XML. It aims to be easy for the end user : secure by default and "one click" oriented. Advanced users can use wizards for advanced signature and cryptography settings.
eParapher supports :
- convertion and signature on the fly of your plain text, image and office files with iText API or OpenOffice runtime (v2.4 and later);
- sign multiple files at once, asking once your secret.
- Manage your keystores and/or cryptographic tokens content :
- create, delete, import and export your certificates and private keys ;
- use keystore files, such as PKCS#12, JKS, JCEKS or BKS;
- use your Windows certificate store;
- use your PKCS#11 Tokens, such as SmartCards for example.
Future versions will support new features such as timestamping, signature verification, encryption, advanced certificate managment (automatic certificate renewal, act as a small CA, Open source CA connectivity, ...).
eParapher is :
- platform free (MacOSX, Linux and Windows)
- Multi format (Signatures/Encryptions in cms, xml and pdf)
- Open Source : automationnightly builds, community, reactivity, auditability, quality, stability, ...
The project was launched by "Arnault Michel" a good friend of mine from the old days, we’ve started together "Security consultancy" in the same company 8 years ago. Now, Arnault is CEO and founder of TOAD Consulting.