Websecurify v0.5 Final
More information: here
- Improved user interface.
- The workspace window now has an Issue view which provides detailed information on each finding.
- Detailed reports which can be exported in CSV, HTM, XML and JSON.
- More complete spidering and analytical engines.
- Websecurify 0.5 is able to detect CRLFI, LFI, Directory Listing, System Path disclosure vulnerabilities and it will be able to successfully extract other useful information while testing.
- The test engine is more capable and easily extensible.
- Internationalization is now supported everywhere including the reporting engine. This means that reports can be translated into any of the supported languages
- Many other small improvements which make Websecurify 0.5 a great product.