UCSniff v3.0 Released
UCSniff is a VoIP & IP Video Security Assessment tool that integrates existing open source software into several useful features, allowing VoIP and IP Video owners and security professionals to rapidly test for the threat of unauthorized VoIP and Video Eavesdropping. Written in C/C++, and available on Linux and Windows, the software is free and available for anyone to download, under the GPLv3 license.
- Real time VoIP and Video monitoring. [as presented at ToorCon 11, San Diego]
- New codec support, G729, G726, G723.
- GUI version of Windows and Linux. [as presented at DefCon 17]
- TFTP MitM Modification of IP phone settings.
- New VideoSnarf tool - Converts offline RTP pcap file to media file.
- Windows VLAN implementation, for VLAN Hopping in Windows.
Some useful features of UCSniff that have been combined together into a single package:
- Allows targeting of VoIP Users based on Corporate Directory and/or extensions
- Support for automatically recording private IP video conversations
- Automatically re-creates and saves entire voice conversation to a single file that can be played back by media players
- Support for G.729, G.723, G.726, G.722, G.711 u-law, and G.711 a-law compression codecs
- Support for H.264 Video codec
- Automated VLAN Hop and VLAN Discovery support
- A UC Sniffer (VoIP and Video) combined with a MitM re-direction tool
- Monitor Mode
- Sniffs entire conversation if only one phone is in source VLAN
- Gratuitous ARP Disablment Bypass support
- TFTP MitM Modification of IP Phone features
- Realtime VoIP and Video Monitor
More information: here
|Penetration testing & Ethical Hacking||