SSHatter v1.0 - Password brute forcer for SSH
Password brute forcer for SSH.
- Fixed minor bug where command succeeds but there is no output
- Added dumb mode (-d), where SSHatter will check password equals password, username and blank. Cheers Mylestro
- Added sudo mode (-0), where SSHatter will echo the password to STDIN
- Added rudimentry file transfer modes (-P/-G), these also work interactively via "put" and "get"
- Improved usage message
SSHatter makes use of a number of standard Perl libraries:
- Parallel::ForkManager (libparallel-forkmanager-perl on GNU/Debian)
- Net::SSH::Perl (available from CPAN)
- Getopt::Std (part of the standard Perl distribution)
- File::Basename (part of the standard Perl distribution)
If you want, you can red this Paper: