PenTBox v1.3.2 FINAL released
PenTBox is a Security Suite with programs like Password Crackers, Denial of Service testing tools (DoS and DDoS), Secure Password Generators, Honeypots and much more. Destined to test security/stability of networks and more.
Programmed in Ruby, and oriented to GNU/Linux systems (but compatible with Windows, MacOS and more).
-* FTP fuzzing improved and finished.
- Improved CLI.
- Improved files working.
- Now the Honeypot log have a file by default.
- Added a hping3-based mode to work in syn_dos.rb
- Added Dictionary attack and Dictionary-bruteforce
hybrid attack in hash_cracker.rb
- Added SHA384 in digest.rb and hash_cracker.rb
- Now modules integration is with modules and classes,
this improve the portability and the performance but
the modules canâ€™t be executed independently.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
- Minor improvements.
PenTBox v1.3.2 FINAL (Windows)
PenTBox v1.3.2 FINAL (GNU/Linux/MacOS)
List of Tools: here
More information: here