PenTBox v1.1 - Beta Released (Update!)
PenTBox is a Security Suite with programs like Password Crackers, Denial of Service testing tools (DoS and DDoS), Secure Password Generators, Honeypots and much more. Destined to test security/stability of networks and more.
Programmed in Ruby, and oriented to GNU/Linux systems (but compatible with Windows, MacOS and more).
Our friend from Spain: Alberto Ortega Llamas, has released a new version of PenTBox today.
- sec_im included -> Secure IM Client, more info in the program.
- Improved Honeypot stability against DoS/DDoS Attacks.
- Improved general ortography and graphics.
- Added a lot of new code comments.
- Deleted Spanish code comments.
- Optimized tcp_dos.rb and tcp_dos_auto.rb
- Fixed small bugs in hash_cracker.rb
- hexa.rb included -> Hexadecimal converter.
- Re-Maked Menus.
- syn_dos.rb -> Modified Nmap installation and action command.
In addition, PenTBox has been tested on Ruby 1.9 and 1.9.1. Works fine!