(update) Foca v2.0.1: in the wild
FOCA 2 has a new algorithm which tries to discover as much info related to network infrastructure as possible. In this alpha version FOCA will add to the figured out network-map, all servers than can be found using a recursive algorithm searching in Google, BING, Reverse IP in BING, Well-known servers and DNS records, using an internal PTR-Scaning, et
To configure this algorithm you can use the new DNS Search panel and the info extracted will be showed up in three panels:
- IP addresses
Then, you can use SHODAN [thanks to John!] to discover new servers and software related to special IP address.
We want to improve the capabilities of FOCA in software recognition. In the near future weâ€™ll try to surprise you with new features in this matterâ€¦.
- Fix error searching EXIF information
- Fix error in DNS Transfer Zone requests
- DNS enumeration added using subdomains Web Search, zone transfer, diccionary and bing IP search.
- Added panels Domains & IP
- Documents grouped by document type
- Used ListView groups
- Better Network Map representation
- Bing only search supported filetype documents http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd250876.aspx
- Fix error analysing metadata