AutoNessus v1.3.2 released
AutoNessus automates regular Nessus scans and provides delta reporting.
The goal is to reduce the analysis time for subsequent scans of the same infrastructure by only reporting delta findings.
Version 1.3.2 - Fixing some bugs
- Ticket [ 2849220 ] - do-scan errors
- Ticket [ 2849229 ] - Nessus 4 compatibility
- Ticket [ 2740544 ] - XSS protection in diff kills formatting
- Ticket [ 2793178 ] - Odd rendering of CVE references
- Ticket [ 2783580 ] - Missing EMAIL= not handled gracefully
- Ticket [ 2783579 ] - Characters missing from URL
- Ticket [ 2568643 ] - No help availabel for undefined
Read more about this update.
How does it work?
AutoNessus runs Nessus scans at regular intervals and compares the findings of the last scan with the findings of the previous scan. The delta of this scan is presented in a web GUI when findings can be easily marked as either real findings or non-issues. Non issues get ignored until they change. This causes a dramatically reduction a analysis time.