Sara vulnerability scanner updated to v7.8.4
The Security Auditorâ€™s Research Assistant (SARA) is a third generation network security analysis tool that is:
- Operates under Unix, Linux, MAC OS/X or Windows (through coLinux) OSâ€™.
- Integrates the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
- Performs SQL injection tests.
- Performs exhaustive XSS tests
- Can adapt to many firewalled environments.
- Support remote self scan and API facilities.
- Used for CIS benchmark initiatives
- Plug-in facility for third party apps
- CVE standards support
- Enterprise search module
- Standalone or daemon mode
- Free-use open SATAN oriented license
- Updated twice a month (we try)
- User extension support - Based on the SATAN model
Many bug fixes since v7.8.1