PTF (Penetration Testing Framework) 0.54 released
The PTF (pentestration tests framework) enumerates the stages oneâ€™s should perform during a test (as described in the OSSTMM manual)
- Network footprinting
- Discovery & Probing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration (or exploitation)
- Plus other tests as well as physical, wireless assessment....
- Major revamp and expansion of Network Reconnaissance Section
- Addition of Metadata Online Search and Offline Tools
- General Tidy and removal of some duplication within certain sections.
Submitted by Kevin Orrey (yep, the guy behind the PTF)