DragonSoft Secure Scanner updated to v188.8.131.52
DragonSoft Secure Scanner (DSS) is a complete enterprise-level solution for network exposure management. The functions include network exposure scanning, vulnerabilities evaluating, centralized risk assessment, reporting, and remediation. DSS supports more than 2000 vulnerabilities-evaluating items.
DSS provides complete security-examine reports for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003, Sun Solaris, BSD, Linux, Router and Switch. It uses graphical-understanding examine graphic tables to implement patching and management, and to confirm the effect and the completion of secure policy.
Nine Main Functions:
- Authorizing unlimited IP range for both internal and external auditing.
- Supporting import by hosts, IP range, or list for detecting target.
- Supporting Command Line Mode detecting.
- Effectively synchronous scanning Multi-Thread, Multi-Host.
- Supporting HTTP proxy and Anti-Redirect.
- Updating vulnerabilities database through internet.
- Generating Customizable Reports.
- Giving firewall obstructing suggestions for the high-risky IP/PORT.
- Providing password protecting service.
- CVE (Common Vulnerability and Exposure) compatible Vulnerability database.
- Combining secure scanning and risk assessment with network risk auditing system.
- Possessing a complete English/Chinese security database.
- Risk assessment system conforms to BS7799, ISO/IEC-27001 and ISMS standard.
- Vulnerability scores supports the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) standard.
- Including password checking and DoS (Denial of Service) testing function.
- A complete auditing items and categories
- Custom User-defined vulnerability rules. Users can set the vulnerabilities auditing policies by themselves.
- Customizable reports. Users can set the report form and the content by themselves
- Users can set the audit-controlling selection by themselves which brings high-accuracy and low bandwidth consuming.
- Cyclic regular auditing process and email informing
- The result of scanning can be imported to SQL database through ODBC.