Complemento v0.7.6 - Collection of Tools
A collection of tools, just for fun. It includes LetDown, ReverseRaider and Httsquash.
- LetDown is a tcp flooder I have programmed after reading Fyodor article "TCP Resource Exhaustion and Botched Disclosure" (you can read it at http://insecure.org/stf/tcp-dos-attack-explained.html).
It has an (experimental) userland TCP/IP stack, and supports multistage payloads for complex protocols, fragmentation of packets and variable tcp window.
NOTE: LetDown is based on Fyodor NDos, it’s not about vulnerabilities disclosed by Outpost24 team.
- ReverseRaider is a domain scanner that uses brute force wordlist scanning for finding a target subdomains or reverse resolution for a range of ip (thanks to Jeremy Brown and his tool DomainScanner for the idea. His blog is: http://jbrownsec.blogspot.com/).
It supports permutation on wordlist, IPv6 and some DNS options.
- Httsquash is an http server scanner, banner grabber and data retriever (there’s a GUI interface for it). It can be used for scanning large ranges of ip for finding devices or http servers.
It supports IPv6, various http requests and experimental fingerprint, based on httprecon signatures (http://www.computec.ch/projekte/httprecon/).
- libnet (http://www.packetfactory.net/libnet/).
- libpcap (http://www.tcpdump.org/).
- python-dev (http://www.python.org/).
- c-ares (http://c-ares.haxx.se/).
- posix threads (pthread).
- libcurl (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/).
More information: here