FireCAT (Firefox Catalog of Auditing exTensions) version 1.2 released
FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions.
Changes for FireCAT 1.2
- Renamed subcategory "Social Engineering" to "Data mining"
- Bibirmer updated location (thanks to Zagrodzki Krzysztof from Telekomunikacja Polska)
- Kev Orrey added 4 extensions (Thanks Kev)
- Added Oracle OraDB Error Code Look-up (to subcategory Database)
- SQL connection (to subcategory Database)
- MySqlSidu - MySQL client (to subcategory Database)
- iMacros (to new subcategory Misc -> Automation)
- Claus Valca added 2 extensions (Thanks Claus)
- Enhanced History Manager (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Slogger (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Added Gnosis (to subcategory Data mining)
- Fixed FireGPG extension name
FireCAT 1.2 reaches 60 extensions. Thanks to all fellas who give us a helping hand to collect and maintain this framework. We are also happy to announce that FireCAT exceeded 40 000 download.
So keep FireCATing your FireFox !!