FireCAT (Firefox Catalog of Auditing exTensions) version 1.2 released
FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions.
Changes for FireCAT 1.2
Renamed subcategory "Social Engineering" to "Data mining"
Bibirmer updated location (thanks to Zagrodzki Krzysztof from Telekomunikacja Polska)
Kev Orrey added 4 extensions (Thanks Kev)
- Added Oracle OraDB Error Code Look-up (to subcategory Database)
- SQL connection (to subcategory Database)
- MySqlSidu - MySQL client (to subcategory Database)
- iMacros (to new subcategory Misc -> Automation)
Claus Valca added 2 extensions (Thanks Claus)
- Enhanced History Manager (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Slogger (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
Added Gnosis (to subcategory Data mining)
Fixed FireGPG extension name
FireCAT 1.2 reaches 60 extensions. Thanks to all fellas who give us a helping hand to collect and maintain this framework. We are also happy to announce that FireCAT exceeded 40 000 download.
So keep FireCATing your FireFox !!