Sandcat v4.0 released
Sandcat allows web administrators to perform aggressive and comprehensive scans of an organizationâ€™s web server to isolate vulnerabilities and identify security holes. The Sandcat scanner requires basic inputs such as host names, start URLs and port numbers to scan a complete web site and test all the web applications for security vulnerabilities.
- Fast and ultra fast scans - Sandcat 4 provides significantly faster scans (500+ requests /sec when running a common web server scan).
- Browser emulation expanded to five modes: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera and Safari. When changing the emulation mode you are changing more than the user agent. We are researching differences between the browsers and replicating them.
- Greatly improved support for large web sites
- CatSense, a new feature that scans and displays in a new way relevant information about each page.
- Lower CPU usage when scanning hosts.
- SandcatCS, a console version of Sandcat 4.0. Allows to control the new features and scan methods.
More information: here