Burp Suite v1.3 released
Burp Suite is an integrated platform for attacking web applications. It contains all of the Burp tools with numerous interfaces between them designed to facilitate and speed up the process of attacking an application. All tools share the same robust framework for handling HTTP requests, persistence, authentication, downstream proxies, logging, alerting and extensibility.
New features in Burp Suite free edition include:
- A new message editor/viewer optimised for HTTP requests and responses, with colourised syntax, mouse-over decoding, and quick conversion functions.
- Facility to add comments and highlights to the proxy history and site map.
- Support for AMF-encoded messages.
- Improved handling of SSL server certificates, to eliminate browser SSL warnings and connection problems with thick clients.
- Copy to file / paste from file to facilitate working with binary content.
- New display filters.
- Much enhanced extensibility.
- Configurable DNS resolution, to override host resolution, facilitating work with non-proxy-aware clients.
- Fine-grained upstream proxy rules.
- Exporting of HTTP messages and metadata in XML format.
New features in Burp Suite Professional include:
- Improved text search, with regex support, scope restrictions, dynamically updating results, etc.
- Automated discovery of unreferenced content.
- Scripts and comments search.
- Wizard for performing more effective scans of multiple items.
- Target analyser.
- Manual testing simulator.
More information: here