Acunetix WVS v6.5 build 20091215 released
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) is an automated web application security testing tool that audits your web applications by checking for exploitable hacking vulnerabilities. Automated scans may be supplemented and cross-checked with the variety of manual tools to allow for comprehensive web site and web application penetration testing.
An updated build for Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with a number of improvements, bug fixes, and a number of new security checks.
New security checks:
- JBoss BSHDeployer MBean
- JBoss checks from RedTeamâ€™s paper
- JBoss HttpAdaptor JMXInvokerServlet
- JBoss Server MBean
- JBoss ServerInfo MBean
- JBoss Web Console JMX Invoker
- phpShop v0.8.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Invision Power Board <=> Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.