Acunetix WVS v6.5 build 20100210 released
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) is an automated web application security testing tool that audits your web applications by checking for exploitable hacking vulnerabilities. Automated scans may be supplemented and cross-checked with the variety of manual tools to allow for comprehensive web site and web application penetration testing.
New Security Check:
- Test for Cross Site Scripting in the Referrer header
- Acunetix Firefox extension now supports latest Firefox release
- Crawler: Html decode form inputs before usage
- Fixed an infinite recursion when crawler reported an external link from the same host but on a different port
- Fixed an issue with the crawler with parsing robots.txt file
- Web Services scanner: Fixed parsing of WSDL files with attributes
How to upgrade: On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.