Acunetix WVS v6.5 build 20100303 released
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) is an automated web application security testing tool that audits your web applications by checking for exploitable hacking vulnerabilities. Automated scans may be supplemented and cross-checked with the variety of manual tools to allow for comprehensive web site and web application penetration testing.
- Added new option to export results to HTTP Fuzzer
New Security Checks:
- Test for XML External Entity Injection
- Test for XML Injection
- Improved directory traversal vulnerability check
- Improved Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability checks
- Fixed: access violation when the application exists
- Fixed: access violation when protocol was terminated in NotifyCaller function in LSR
- Fixed: AbortVulnXML OnFirstAlert was not imported from settings
How to upgrade: On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.