Acunetix WVS v6.5 build 20100111 released
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) is an automated web application security testing tool that audits your web applications by checking for exploitable hacking vulnerabilities. Automated scans may be supplemented and cross-checked with the variety of manual tools to allow for comprehensive web site and web application penetration testing.
An updated build for Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with a number of improvements, bug fixes, and a number of new security checks.
New security checks:
- Test for File Upload IIS bug filename.asp;.jpg
- Test for WP-Forum 2.3 vulnerabilities
- JBoss rmi ping (network script)
- Bugfix: Modified forms notifications from CSA
- Bugfix: CSA: Workaround for window.open with null parameters
- Fixed: In some specific scenarios the scheduler queue was restarting on its own
- Fixed: Node was not expanding automatically when manually adding a new logout link in the LSR
How to upgrade: On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.