Inguma 0.0.9.1 released
Inguma is a free penetration testing and vulnerability discovery toolkit entirely written in python. Framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force usernames and passwords, exploits, and a disassembler.
- Fixed bugs in the SMTP, POP3 and IMAP brute forcers.
- Module "isnated" enhanced (Thanks you Sp0oKeR!).
- Added module "dnsspoof".
- Added module "fakearp", a fake ARP server.
- Added various changes to make Inguma Debian friendly.
- Added module "dtspc" to gather information from dtspcd.
- Many changes and enhancements to PyShellCodeLib.
- Added libdisassemble from Immunity Sec to the toolkit.
- Help command now shows output summarized by category (discover, gather etc...).
- Upgraded Scapy to version 184.108.40.206 to avoid problems with IKE.
- Added module "ikescan", a tool like the well know ike-scan.
- Added module "unicornscan", a wrapper for the popular tool. Thanks you Hugo!.
- Added to the public version of Inguma various DOS exploits for recently fixed vulnerabilities in Oracle TimesTen, Oracle Internet Directory and Sun Java Web Proxy Server.