DBAPPSecurity web application scanner MatriXay 3.6 was released
- In-depth Scan: risk-oriented in-depth scanning on web application can access to back-end database information and web application list.
- Web Vulnerability Detection: detect all kinds of typical web vulnerabilities deeply (such as SQL injection, Xpath injection, XSS, the form around, form weak password, all kinds of CGL vulnerabilities.)
- Web Trojan Detection: analyze a variety of linked Trojan automatically, effectively and intellectually; make an accurate analysis to the spreading Trojan virus type; make the position for web Trojan host.
- Penetration Testing: make deep analysis to the target web application and implement sound attack to obtain direct evidence of system security threats by imitating the vulnerability discovery techniques and attack methods of the hacker to current vulnerability.
- DB Audit: By fully simulating hijack attack through current weakness, to realize database Audit functionï¼Œto obtain configuration information such as background database connection information, database name, database version, Data Dictionary etc.
Read the complete article here