Cain and Abel version 4.7 available
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocol
- WPA-PSK (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- WPA-PSK Auth (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- WPA-PSK Authentications sniffer.
- Added IE7 passwords support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8e
|Cain and Abel|