Oxygen Forensic Suite v2.4.1 - Mobile Forensic Software
Oxygen Forensic Suite 2 is a mobile forensic software that goes beyond standard logical analysis of cell phones, smartphones and PDAs. Using advanced proprietary protocols permits extract much more data than usually extracted by logical forensic tools, especially for smartphones.
Version 2.4.1 (1 October 2009):
- General. Added support for Nokia 3710 Fold, 3720 Classic, Nokia 5230, Nokia E63-5, Nokia E72-5 and Nokia N97 mini.
- General. Export. Added data export into XML format.
- File Browser. Added possibility to open file in an external window by double clicking on it.
- File Browser. Fixed problem with updating of the geographical coordinates information on the Geo positioning panel.
- File Browser. Fixed problem with Unicode folders and files export.
- Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with the highlight of the events dates in Date Filter.
- Extras. Phone Activity. Deleted highlight of the recurring events in Date Filter.
- Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with updating of the MMS messages information.
- Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with MMS attachments displaying in Viewer.
- Extras. Geo event positioning. Interface improvements. Fixed problem when it was impossible to replace previous coordinates with new ones.
Oxygen Forensic Suite can extract a lot of unique information:
- Phone basic information and SIM-card data.
- Contacts list (including mobile, wireline, fax numbers, postal addresses, contact photos and other contact information).
- Missed/Outgoing/Incoming calls.
- SIM card data.
- Caller Groups information.
- Organizer (calendar meetings, appointments, memos, call reminders, anniversaries and birthdays, to-do tasks).
- Text notes.
- SMS Messages (messages, log, folders, deleted messages with some restrictions).
- Web browser cache and bookmarks.
- Data Integrity protection with MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, CRC, HAVAL, GOST Ã 34.11-94.
- Multimedia Messages with attachments.
- E-mail Messages with attachments.
- GPRS, EDGE, CSD, HSCSD and Wi-Fi traffic and sessions log.
- Photos and gallery images.
- Video clips and films.
- Voice records and audio clips.
- All files from phone memory as well as from flash card, including installed applications and their data.
- FM Radio Stations database (as a part of File Browser).
- Lifeblog activity: all main events with geographical coordinates.
More information: here.
|Oxygen Forensic Suite||