Cain & Abel v4.9.31 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocol.
- SIPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer (TCP port 5061; successfully tested with Microsoft Office Communicator with chained certificates).
- Added support for RTP G726-64WB codec (Wengo speex replacement ) in VoIP sniffer.
- X509 certificate’s extensions are now preserved in chained fake certificates generated by Certificate Collector.
- Extended ASCII characters support for SSID in Passive Wireless Scanner.
- Some bugs in Cain’s Traceroute fixed.
|Cain and Abel|