Aircrack-ng v1.1 released
Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools.
Â«Aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks.Â»
A lot of bug fixes (including the buffer overflow in different tools) and improvements have been done.
The most noticeable changes are the addition of airdrop-ng by TheX1le and the interaction in airodump-ng.
Important note: Windows version does not support peek drivers.
- airdrop-ng: New tool by TheX1le.
- airodump-ng, aircrack-ng, airdecap-ng, airbase-ng: Fixed buffer overflow in airodump-ng due to forged eapol frame.
- aircrack-ng: Fixed multicast detection (WPA handshake detection).
- airodump-ng: Added interaction (see wiki for the commands).
- airodump-ng: Fixed client time in netxml file.
- airtun-ng: Add WDS and bridge support.
- airbase-ng: automatically set privacy bit to 1 if WPA or WPA2 is used (-Z or -z option).
- airmon-ng: Updated iw URL for v0.9.19.
- airdriver-ng: Fixed link for madwifi-ng.
- aireplay-ng: Chopchop enhancement to not stop but wait on deauth packets.
- tkiptun-ng: Fixed segfault.
- wesside-ng: Fixed compilation bug with recent version of gcc.
- cygwin: Compiling sqlite isn’t necessary anymore, libsqlite3-devel package can be used.
- osdep: Strict aliasing and x86_64 fix.
- osdep: Add tap support for Darwin/OS X. Still require tuntaposx from sourceforge to work.
- All: Fixed compilation on cygwin 1.7.
- All: Fixed compilation on recent version of OSX.
- manpages: Fixed aireplay-ng manpage for attack 0: not disassociation packets, deauth packets.
- manpages: Added the keys for interaction in airodump-ng.
- patches: Added regulatory domains override patches for atheros drivers (ath5k, ath9k and ar9170).
- patches: Added 2.6.32 patch for r8187 driver (ieee80211).
- Makefiles: Fixed make uninstall.