Saint Scanner updated to 6.3.5
With SAINTÂ® vulnerability assessment tool, you can:
- Detect and fix possible weaknesses in your networkâ€™s security before they can be exploited by intruders.
- Anticipate and prevent common system vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate compliance with current government regulations such as FISMA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, and COPPA.
The SAINTÂ® scanning engine is the ideal cornerstone for your vulnerability assessment program. SAINT features a graphical user interface that is intuitive and easy to use.
New vulnerability checks in version 6.3.5:
- Microsoft Office 2003 Brazilian Portuguese grammar checker remote code execution (MS07-001)
- Microsoft Office Excel multiple remote code execution vulnerabilities (MS07-002)
- Microsoft Office Outlook denial of service and remote code execution vulnerabilities (MS07-003)
- Windows VML buffer overflow (MS07-004)
- SQL-Ledger remote code execution vulnerability
- DB2 denial of service vulnerability
- Kerio LDAP vulnerability
- OsTicket cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Cacti remote code execution
- PHP Icalendar vulnerability
- OpenOffice vulnerability
- PowerArchiver buffer overflow vulnerability
- MIT Kerberos vulnerabilities
- X11 vulnerabilities
New exploits in this version:
- QuickTime RTSP URL exploit
- Novell NetMail NMAP STOR exploit