FindDomains v0.1.1 released - search engine discovery tool
The fastest search engine discovery tool that retrieves domains which are located at specified ip address/hostname.
FindDomains is a multithreaded search engine discovery tool that will be very useful for penetration testers dealing with discovering domain names/web sites/virtual hosts which are located on too many IP addresses. Provides a console interface so you can easily integrate this tool to your pentest automation system.
It retrieves domain names/web sites which are located on specified ip address/hostname.
Developed under Bing API 2.0
In order to use FindDomains:
- Create an appid from "Bing Developers", this link.
- It’ll be like that: 32AFB589D1C8B4FEC73D4BCB6EA0AD810E0FA2C7
- When you have registered an appid, enter it to the "appid.txt" which is on program directory.
- Uses Bing search engine. Works with first 1000 records.
- Multithreaded on crawling and DNS resolution.
- Performs DNS resolution for extracted domains to eleminate cached/old records.
- Has a console interface so it can be very useful with some command-line foo.
- Works with Mono. But running under Windows is more efficient.
- FindDomains.exe 184.108.40.206
- FindDomains.exe www.hotmail.com
- NET Framework 3.5. Also working with Mono.
More information: here
Thanks to Mesut Timur (Project Leader of FindDomains), for sharing this tools with us.