Airoscript 2.0.11 released
Airoscript is a shell script designed to ease the use of aircrack-ng. It allows you to: scan, select and attack any detected access point. This is done by detecting encryption type and proposing attacks accordingly.
Various attacks are available, such as: chopchop, fragmentation attack, fakeauth, deauth, dictionnary attacks and WPA cracking.
Changelog for 2.0.11
- Changed interface. Now it looks nicer.
- Corrected some bugs
- Added support for gettext
- Added support for wlandecrypter
- Added an "Auto" function
- Added a "exit" function, asking user if he wants delete temporary directory and/or stop monitor mode on selected interface.
- Code cleaned and reorganised.
Changelog for 2.0.10
- Added multiple terminal support
- Added theme support
- Added config file support
- Added aleatory temp dir creation
- Wrote a makefile for airoscript
- Corrected bug #521 (airopdate rt61 bug)