AiroScript 2.1.0 released
Airoscript is a shell script designed to ease the use of aircrack-ng. It allows you to: scan, select and attack any detected access point. This is done by detecting encryption type and proposing attacks accordingly.
Various attacks are available, such as: chopchop, fragmentation attack, fakeauth, deauth, dictionnary attacks and WPA cracking.
- Bugfixes on terminal titles.
- Now you can especify a terminal without editing config by passing it as parameter ( airoscript terminal )
- Added patches for debian-packaging wifislax and wifiway conffile
- Added /.airoscript/ directory, where config can be stored, as .airoscript.screen-has-started and wordlist.
- Now it cd’s to DUMP_PATH so all residual data will remain there not in `pwd`
- Added unstable functions file, and moved current one to a "external functions" file, since it requires from external binaries not aircrack-related.
- Added unstable option in menu (only appears when unstable activated on config)
- Added external functions to menu (same as unstable, only when activated on config)
- Modified paths to /usr/local/ as it should be.
- i10n upgrades for spanish.