Airoscript v2.2 released
Airoscript is a text-user-interface (TUI) for aircrack-ng. A great companion to make your life easier on wifi pentesting. Various attacks are available, such as chopchop, fragmentation attack, fakeauth, deauth, dictionary attacks and WPA cracking.
- Renamed all airoscfoo to functions-foo.sh
- Updated licenses on all documents (closes: 618)
- Bugfixes (lots) on airoscfunc.sh
- Added airoswordlist.pl for automatising wordlist creation.
- Added airosconf.sh for airoscript configuration modify trought command line
- Added a initial display message advertising of airoscript use.
- Added support for airserv-ng
- Added tkiptun basic support
- Support for a different interface for injection
- Added more options to conffile.
- Compatibility with cygwin
- Added interactive mode, a more verbose airoscript mode.
- More flexibility for fake auth stuff when doing other attacks.
- Some rt61-oriented bugfixes. For instance it now changes the mac correcly.
- Force user to pay more attention to macs asking to change mac to multiple
- Added a "special case" terminal: GUI, so if gui is selected as terminal, airosperl will be executed as described in ticket (#123).
- GNU gettext (Debian/Ubuntu: gettext package)
- ip (Debian/Ubuntu: iproute package)
- aircrack-ng 1.0 rc2
- WORKING injection capable driver for the interface you want to use
- FIXME: update airosperl requeriments