Spiceworks version 2.0 is out
Designed, tested and used by 200,000 IT pros in 185 countries. Spiceworks has the everyday IT features:
- Inventory and report on your companyâ€™s hardware and software assets automatically.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the hardware and software on your network.
- Run an IT Help Desk for your company thatâ€™s easy to use.
Features of SpiceWorks
- Discover the Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs and servers, routers, printers and any other IP-based devices on your network.
- Gather all of their relevant technical data plus the software, patches and services on each machine.
- Add important data such as the number of licenses you have, the purchase price and physical location.
- Keep track of other assets such as mobile phones and even office furniture. All without agents.
- Store all inventory information locally and securely on your network - so thereâ€™s no concern about sensitive data flying across the Internet.
- Automatically identify PCs and servers with low disk space, the presence of unwanted software on your network, the status of your anti-virus updates, printers with low toner and ink levels, and offline servers.
- Create monitors for anything else you want to be warned about such as license violations or un-patched machines.
- Receive email alerts about potential issues.
- View all the monitors you care most about in one centralized spot.