Cain and Abel version 4.9.4 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols
New features for this release:
- Automatic Certificate Collector for FTPS (implicit), IMAPS and POP3S protocols.
- FTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer and password collector.
- POP3S Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer and password collector.
- IMAPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer and password collector.
- Added Windows Mail (Vista) Password Decoder for POP3, IMAP, NNTP, SMTP and LDAP accounts.
- Added PTW WEP cracking attack.
- Added Windows Vista support in Wireless Password Decoder.
- Wireless Password Decoder now uses DLL injection under XP.
|Cain and Abel|