Cain & Abel v.4.9.10 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols
- Added Remote Registry Editor.
- Added SIREN codec support in VoIP sniffer (the default one used by Windows Messenger).
- Added support for new AES-128bit Keyfobs in RSA SecurID Token Calculator.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Password Extractor via ODBC.
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer 7 AutoComplete password decoder.
- Default HTTP users and passwords fields updated.
- Automatic recognition of AirPcap TX capability based on channels.
- AirPcap library upgrade to version 3.2.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.0.2.
|Cain and Abel|