Pentoo 2009.0 final is there
Pentoo is a Live CD and Live USB designed for penetration testing and security assessment. Based on Gentoo Linux, Pentoo includes Nessus and Metasploit for penetration testing and security assessment. The user interface is the Enlightenment window manager. Pentoo is optimized for Pentium III architecture. Pentoo supports package modularity in the same fashion that Slax does.
The most notable changes:
- New kernel 188.8.131.52 with aufs and squashfs-lzma
- New wifi stack 2.6.32_rc7 with injection and fragmentation patches
- Qemu with virt-manager so you can play some VMs in there.
- Lots of tools update (msf, exploit-db, kismet, sqlmap, firefox & plugins)
- Some tools additions (airpwn, wapiti, pppd) and some graphics fixes (nvidia, intel)
More Information: here
|Penetration testing & Ethical Hacking||