[PDF] Hackin9 - May 2010 Released! (NOW FREE!)
Hakin9 magazine is now a FREE, ONLINE, MONTHLY magazine!
All you need to do to get a new issue each month is subscribe to the newsletter.
- Writing WIN32 shellcode with a C-compiler
- Flash memory mobile forensic
- Threat Modeling Basics
- Pwning Embedded ADSL Routers
- Firewalls for Beginners
- ID Fraud Expert Says by Julian Evans: Identity Theft Protection Services â€“ a new industry is born
- Tool reviews: NTFS Mechanic, Active@ Undelete Professional, KonBoot v1.1
- Interview with:
- Victor Julien, lead coder for the Open Information Security Foundation
- Ferruh Mavituna, web application penetration tester and security tool developer
More information: here