Security-Database Vulnerability Dashboard v2.0 beta released
Security-Database provides a continuous IT vulnerability XML feed based on open security standards for classification, scoring, enumeration and exploitation. It also provides a well maintained repository for latest security and auditing tools and utilities. Security-database promotes Open Standards by supplying vulnerability
alerts based on the following :
- CVE identifier number
- Brief description of the security vulnerability or exposure.
- Any pertinent references (i.e., vulnerability reports and vendors advisories).
- CVSS Version 2.0 scores
- OVAL ID related alert
- CPE for Platform enumeration
- CWE ID
- CAPEC ID
- SAINTexploit ID
- OSVDB ID
We are exciting to announce to release of the new Security-Database Vulnerability Dashboard v2.0 in beta.
New changes :
- Added Dashboard Global information.
- Number of CVE.
- Vendors sources.
- OVAL IDs in database.
- SaintExploit IDs.
- OSVDB IDs in database.
- Versions of Engines.
- CWE version.
- CAPEC version.
- CVSS release.
- OVAL Interpreter release.
- OVAL XML repositories versions.
- Added a Risk Rating Score based on CVSS v2.0 (to be used in the charts).
- Display CVE and Vendor Daily stats along with the CVSS scores.
- Display monthly charts with CVE & Vendors the CVSS scores.
- Display monthly chart about the 10 most vulnerable applications.
- The Crosslinker engine is now optimized and 4,5 more faster.
- The OSVDB IDs are updated once a day.
- Open Standards logos are added to the alerts.
We expect for the next coming weeks plenty of "features" to be added, improved or modified. We have a tons of ideas but only 24h a day.
As the new dashboard is still in beta stage, you are invited to send us your comments, suggestions and implementation ideas to info at security-database dot com or drop us a note in twitter