Long time that we post here. But, for this new year, and happy new year, we have made some improvement on our Security-Database Engine that we are *proud* :
- Adding : Metasploit Framework into our Alert and Dashboard ( Ex : MS11-050 )
- Adding : US-CERT alerts (Technical Alert - TAXX-XXX). All since 2007
- Adding : CPE informationâ€™s for each alert which have one, you can now navigate into CPE when clicking on it, try it !
- Updating : All Alerts with better informationâ€™s quality
- Updating : Whole better performance (Alerts / CPE / VDNA)
- Updating : Re-Enabling Sun alert for Archiving and History
- Improvement : Mandriva have change a little, now we track parent / children Example : MDVSA-2011:176 parent of MDVSA-2011:176-1 and MDVSA-2011:176-2
- Improvement : New captcha integration for the login system. Now, we use reCaptcha from Google
Alert modifications :
- Now, we provide All alerts with the same template for better reading
- Add tweeter and Facebook on each alert, so you can share with other
- CPE sorting now work (except for some, like google witch have to much dot in version ;) )
- Change of Alerts listing for better view (view-all)
- CPE sorting now work !
- Upgrading dashboard provide new entry (US-CERT)
Oval Repository :
- Changing information display on Oval repo for better visibility
and more ...
Beside, we are working on other vendor integration and CWE validation program, and perhaps, a new template ;)
The Security-Database Team