iScanner v0.3 - detect and remove malicious codes
This tool is programmed by iSecur1ty using Ruby programming language and it’s released under the terms of GNU Affero General Public License 3.0.
- Extensive log shows the infected files and the malicious code.
- Send email reports.
- Ability to clean the infected web pages automatically.
- Easy backup and restore system for the infected files.
- Simple and editable signature based database.
- Ability to update the database and the program easily from dedicated server.
- Very flexible options and easy to use.
- Fast scanner with good performance.
- Yes, it’s FREE!!
Version 0.3 (18/02/2010)
- Backup and restore system added.
- Basic email report feature added.
- Fix database update if the signatures file wasn’t exist.
- Fix some typos and input handling (again!).
- Ruby 1.9 compatibility.
- Add installer and uninstaller to the tool.
- Export log in other formats (xml, html).
- Extend the database and make it able to detect malicious files.
- Ability to send infected file to iScanner server for analysis.
- Build remote scanner service with API.
- Much more...
More information: here