ZeroDayScanner SaaS Free Security Scan Service
ZeroDayScan is a free security web scanning service brought to you by experienced security experts. The service is provided free of charge.
When security experts talk about zero day bugs and exploits they talk about a new security bugs and vulnerabilities that are unknown to others. Zero Day Bug term is derived from the age of the exploit. When a vendor becomes aware of a security hole, there is a race to close it before attackers discover it or the vulnerability becomes public. A "zero day" attack occurs on or before the first or "zeroth" day of vendor awareness, meaning the vendor has not had any opportunity to disseminate a security fix to users of the software.
The following service is brought to you by top notch security experts with the hope to leverage your site protection and make Internet a safer place for Internet surfers.
ZeroDayScan is a revolutionary online web security scanner. It is used by webmasters and security experts to validate security of their websites. Application unique features are:
- No installation is required. It is an online service
- Detects Cross Site Scripting attacks (XSS)
- Detects Hidden Directories and Backup Files
- Looks for Known Security Vulnerabilities
- Searches for SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Automatically detects zero day bugs
- Performs Website Fingerprinting
- Generates free reports