Xplico v0.5.4 released
The goal of Xplico is extract from an internet traffic capture the applications data contained. For example, from a pcap file Xplico extracts each email (POP, IMAP, and SMTP protocols), all HTTP contents, each VoIP call (SIP), FTP, TFTP, and so on. Xplico isnâ€™t a network protocol analyzer. Xplico is an open source Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT).
Xplico is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Facebook web chat dissector
- New XI based on CakePHP 1.2.5
- New representation of images
- For each image you can see (with the proxy enabled) the page where the image is contained
- WLAN and LLC basic dissectors
- HTTP dissector Improvements
More information: here