Slitaz Aircrack-ng Distribution v20091117 released
The â€œSlitaz Aircrack-ng Distributionâ€ is the base Slitaz cooking version plus the latest Aircrack-ng SVN version, wireless drivers patched for injection and other related tools. The custom distribution is especially tuned for the Acer Aspire One netbooks but will work well on virtually all desktops, notebooks and netbooks.
Version November 17/2009
- Updated aircrack-ng suite to 1.0 final including sqlite airolib-ng support
- Updated all Slitaz packages as of November 16/2009. This is Slitaz cooking 2.0.
- Updated to kernel 126.96.36.199.
- Now includes Compat-wireless drivers from November 15/2009. The ZD1211B driver has been patched for injection and power readings. Mac80211 has been patched for the fragmentation attack.
Summary of What Is Included:
- Aircrack-ng 1.0 final including sqlite airolib-ng support
- madwifi-hal r4032 patched for injection (The new official HAL (0.10.5.6) supports AR5007EG (and AR5006EG) on 32 and 64 bit systems.)
- madwifi-ng r4032 patched for injection
- rt73 (ASPj rt73-k2wrlz-3.0.2) patched for injection
- r8187 (rtl8187_linux_26.1010 for RTL8187L) patched for injection
- Linux kernel 188.8.131.52.
- Includes Compat-wireless drivers from November 15/2009. The ZD1211B driver has been patched for injection and power readings. Mac80211 has been patched for the fragmentation attack.
- mdk3 wireless tool
- Midnight Commander
- General tools / compilers to do software development
- See the Slitaz site for the list of standard packages / programs. The distribution is based on the 2.0 cooking version of Slitaz plus updated packages to November 16/2009.