Sara scanner version 7.1.3 released
The Security Auditorâ€™s Research Assistant (SARA) is a third generation network security analysis tool that is:
Tracked by SD Tools Watch
Operates under Unix, Linux, MAC OS/X or Windows (through coLinux) OSâ€™.
- Integrates the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
- Can adapt to many firewalled environments.
- Support remote self scan and API facilities.
- Used for CIS benchmark initiatives
- Plug-in facility for third party apps
- CVE standards support (20040901)
- Enterprise search module
- Standalone or daemon mode
- Free-use open SATAN oriented license
- Updated twice a month (we try)
- User extension support
- Based on the SATAN model
- Really fixed the exclusion problem
- Corrected some NOCVE errors
- Improved tests for proper installation of sql tester