Saint vulnerability scanner updated to 6.5.1
SAINT, or the Security Administratorâ€™s Integrated Network Tool, uncovers areas of weakness and recommends fixes. With SAINTÂ® vulnerability assessment tool, you can:
- Detect and fix possible weaknesses in your networkâ€™s security before they can be exploited by intruders.
- Anticipate and prevent common system vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate compliance with current government regulations such as FISMA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, and COPP
- CA Antivirus engine CHM and RAR denial of service vulnerabilities
- Yahoo Widgets ActiveX control vulnerability
- VMware vielib.dll ActiveX vulnerability
- NOD32 multiple vulnerabilities
- Panda Antivirus EXE file parsing buffer overflow
- Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey vulnerabilities
- NetVault Reporter Scheduler heap overflow
- CA eTrust Intrusion Detection ActiveX vulnerability
- MySQL vulnerabilities
- Kerio MailServer attachment filter vulnerability
- SecurityReporter directory traversal and authentication bypass