SSA Security System Analyzer version 1.5 Final is out
SSA is based upon the Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVALâ„¢) is an international, information security, community standard to promote open and publicly available security content, and to standardize the transfer of this information across the entire spectrum of security tools and services. OVAL includes a language used to encode system details, and an assortment of content repositories held throughout the community.
1.5 Final Release :
- NOW SSA Security System Analyzer in added to OVAL.mitre.org compatibility program
- NOW fully based on OVAL 5.2 Build 8 Interpreter.
- Added OVAL XML Database Plug-in.
- View OVAL ID Information
- Search by OS and OVAL ID
- More information about CVE (CVSS, Related sources, Related missed patches....)
- Added function Stop/Reload in SSA
- Improved performance in SSA Core Scanner
- Fixed bugs (function checks, abnormal scan abort...)
- Fixed bugs in Updater Plug-in
- Added second progress bar in Updater Plug-in to indicate the stages left to be processed.