SQLMap 0.6 available
SQLmap is an automatic SQL injection tool entirely developed in Python. It is capable to perform an extensive database management system back-end fingerprint, retrieve remote DBMS databases, usernames, tables, columns, enumerate entire DBMS, read system files and much more taking advantage of web application programming security flaws that lead to SQL injection vulnerabilities.
Changelog for this release :
- Added multithreading support to set the maximum number of concurrent HTTP requests.
- Implemented SQL shell (—sql-shell) functionality and fixed SQL query
(—sql-query, before called -e) to be able to run whatever SELECT
statement and get its output in both inband and blind SQL injection attack.
- Added an option (—privileges) to retrieve DBMS users privileges, it
also notifies if the user is a DBMS administrator.
- Added support (-c) to read options from configuration file, an example
of valid INI file is sqlmap.conf and support (—save) to save command
line options on a configuration file.
- Implemented support for HTTPS requests over HTTP(S) proxy.
- Enhanced logging system: added three more levels of verbosity to show also HTTP sent and received traffic.